Like all of you, my top priority is protecting my family, fellow colleagues, and the people still working to serve our communities during these unprecedented times. As an essential business Mr. John and Tri-Boro Trailer remain open and operational, aiding in this nation’s waste collection, water transportation and support of critical infrastructure. We deeply appreciate the efforts of our employees and other essential workers who continue reporting to work during such trying times.
Our main priority is the health, safety and welfare of our employees, customers, and their families, which is why we are taking extra steps to ensure even the slightest risk of exposure is mitigated.
We have been and will continue to take the following measures against COVID-19:
- Remote work for eligible employees.
- One-time full disinfecting of vehicles and facilities by third party cleaning company.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting measures, as recommended by CDC and EPA.
- Pre-trip and post-trip vehicle disinfecting.
- Encouraged social distancing, maintaining the recommended 6-feet minimum of separation, as recommended by the CDC.
- Additional Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Use of cloth face coverings.
- Proper hygiene health notices and posters on the info-boards and around workspaces, adapted from state and federal guidelines.
- Transparent company communication.
Each of us has a part in reducing risk of exposure to ourselves, each other, and our families. We can all do this by following CDC guidance on How to Protect Yourself & Others, and by complying with the Pennsylvania State Stay at Home Order. Most importantly, if you are sick, someone in your household is sick, or if you or someone in your household has been exposed to COVID-19, do not report to work.
If you or a member of your household is sick with COVID-19 or think you might have COVID-19, follow the CDC’s “What To Do If You’re Sick” recommendations to care for yourself and to help protect other people in your home and community.
We are here to support everyone during this difficult time. We send best wishes to all essential workers continuing to operate on the front lines in the fight against this disease. Mr. John and Tri-Boro Trailer will continue with transparent communication regarding COVID-19. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here and listening. Please do not hesitate to reach out.