If a service driver is unable to access a unit, he/she will call Mr. John’s customer service department immediately.
Customer service will ask the service driver a series of questions that will guide him/her through the appropriate steps before he/she can leave the site:
- What is preventing you from servicing the unit?
- Is there anything you can do to correct the problem at this time?
- Did you talk to anyone at the site?
- Did you call the site contact and customer contact?
- Can you move on to the next stop and come back to service the unit later?
- Did you do a walk-in service?
- Is there any way to prevent this problem from occurring again in the future?
If customer service deems that the driver is unable to complete a full service, they will give the driver permission to leave the site.
Customer service will record the service driver, stop, reason, and time in a report.
The route manager will review the report and will schedule all missed services to be completed within 24 to 48 hours.