Plan, Prepare, Respond
Mr. John & Tri-Boro Trailer are referencing the following resources for guidance on how to operate safely.
We are continuing to do everything we can to keep employees, customers, and their families safe, including:
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- Facilities- We are cleaning and disinfecting high touch surfaces and areas more frequently. Tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, desks, toilets, sinks.
- Vehicles- We implemented pre-trip and post-trip disinfecting, including vehicle interiors plus exterior touch points.
- Equipment in the field- Disinfectant is provided to all drivers, shop, and field staff for disinfecting all equipment prior to customer use and during each service.
- Distance- Increase physical distance among employees and between employees and others.
- Telework- Employees whose job functions can be completed by working remotely, may be allowed to work from home.
- Staggered shifts- We are evaluating staggered shifts to minimize the number of employees on site at any given time.
- If you or someone in your household are sick and have a fever or flu like symptoms notify your supervisor and do not come to work.
- If you have come in contact with anyone who may have been infected with COVID-19 please self-quarantine, contact your local health care professional, the local health department.
- If you have fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
- Frequently wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water for 40-60 seconds.
- Use a hand sanitizer with greater than 60% alcohol if you are unable to wash your hands.
- Keep your hands and fingers away from your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stop hand shaking, high fiving, etc.
- Avoid close contact with someone who has a fever or cough.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance between yourself and others, as recommended by the CDC.