Mr. John will join the Portable Sanitation Association International (PSAI) and concerned people around the world to recognize and celebrate World Portable Sanitation Day (WPSD) on August 15, 2016.
- Imagine – Your life without access to sanitation
- Imagine – Grocery shopping, education, workplace, parks, homes all with no facilities
- Imagine that you are one of the 2.6 billion people – about one-third of the world’s population – who deal with this challenge every day
- Imagine that you live in a place where children die because of unclean drinking water
- Imagine that your daughters cannot attend school one week a month because the school lacks a safe private toilet
- Imagine your wife and children can only relieve themselves at night – and that they are at risk of attack and rape when they search for a place to answer nature’s call
In developed countries like the United States there is the luxury of safe restroom facilities in most buildings, and portable restrooms are available for every situation from natural disasters to recreation events. Portable restrooms provide a solution to some of the world’s sanitation challenges – and they save 125 million gallons of fresh water daily. That water is desperately needed in many of the countries where sanitation is also an issue.
Mr. John invites you to join us in recognizing World Portable Sanitation Day. Join us to bring these issues to the forefront of concern and help us to raise the awareness and promote change to make sustainable sanitation a priority.
Mr. John is joining a global WPSD celebration that will kick off an ongoing campaign to raise awareness and promote change by engaging people all over the world in expanding access to sustainable sanitation. Over time, it is the goal of WPSD to transform their interest and ingenuity into local solutions that prevent the spread of disease, save water, and improve the quality of life.
Since 1964, Mr. John has been a family-owned and operated business. We are experts in temporary sanitation and recognized as the leading portable restroom operator in Western Pennsylvania, Eastern Ohio, and West Virginia. Whether you need a construction site portable toilet, restroom trailers and VIP bathrooms for an upscale party, or flush units for a large special event, Mr. John’s diverse fleet and experienced staff will help make it a success. Please visit Mr. John at 188.8.131.52/mrjohn or for more information about WPSD please visit https://psai.org/world-portable-sanitation-day/