Mr. John & Tri-Boro Trailer are taking precautions to Plan, Prepare and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019.
Employee and Customer Safety
The health, safety and security of our customers and employees are our highest priorities. In response to the coronavirus, we are taking additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous.
Mr. John currently uses a hospital grade disinfectant to clean and service the interior of our portable restrooms. We also supply hand sanitizer with greater than 60% alcohol or fresh water handwash in all portable toilet units and offer individual freshwater sinks. Mr. John will continue to deliver, clean, and service portable restrooms for our customers as scheduled.
We are finalizing plans to have our office staff work remotely. Until we have the system set up and testing completed there may be minor technical difficulties. We will maintain our ability to serve our customers by telephone, email, live chat, social media, and our website www.mrjohnpit.com.
Additionally, we have instituted the following internal protocols for all employees:
- If you are feeling sick
- If someone in your home is sick
- Canceled or postponed
- Canceled non-essential company travel
- Return to work rules for personal travel
- Visitation rules and restrictions at all facilities
- No Shaking Hands
- Installed hand sanitizer stations throughout facilities
- Increased disinfecting of surfaces and touch points
- Increased physical distance among employees and between employees and others
- Staggered shifts
We will continue to consult the CDC website for updated information as this is a rapidly evolving situation.
President, Mr. John & Tri-Boro Trailer